Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 10

The videos that I watched for this week’s assignment were very informative. I think that the absolute most important thing that I realized through watching these videos was that you can use technology with any grade. In the first video I learned that kindergarteners were very capable of using technology. There were able to use computers in order to communicate with other classes. I believe that if even students as young as kindergarteners are able to use technology, this can definitely enhance student’s learning and each lesson in any grade. It is crazy to me that so many different subjects can all be incorporated into one unit, and technology can also be used to enhance each and every subject. It is also really neat to see all of the standards that are involved in a lesson plan for a unit. I am really glad that they gave examples for resources, and I will try to save them somewhere for future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment