Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 2- Web 2.0

My wiki's address is: http://brittanycrowder.pbworks.com/

I thought this weeks lesson was very interesting and also very beneficial. I really loved creating my own wiki because it is so simple. I never thought I would be able to create a webpage because I don't know all of the programming language, but PBworks makes it SO easy! I think goodreads could be a great resource for when I actually have a classroom because the students will be able to write their own comments about books and have a book list of their own. I learned more today from the internet than I ever thought possible! Something difficult that I did was find enough information to put together somewhat of a lesson on my wiki. However, there were many great resources available and I was able to find enough information. The most useful was definitely the wiki page. I will for sure use this every year when I am a teacher for a class website.

Diigo screenshot:












Goodreads screenshot:












Google reader screenshot:












Skype screenshot:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany,

    I liked your slideshow on the wiki. What a great way to get your students interested in your class and subject matter! I am glad that you see the relevance of using a wiki in the classroom. You did a great job with the wiki assignment and now you can say you created a webpage. Excellent job!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete