Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Other People's Digital Stories

I really enjoyed watching everyones stories. They were all so different and unique.

I watched:

Ashley Daley: This was a video trailer for the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I thought that the idea of a movie trailer was so original, and she did such a great job with the voice and pictures in it.

Rachel Hamilton: This was a movie to the song "Baby of Mine". The pictures were all really cute and I'm sure children would love to watch it.

Kristen Wagner: Such a cute love story of her parents. I think this is a GREAT idea to show students where you came from. I would love to show my own students something like this of my own before hearing about their own families.

Stephanie Anderson: She did a video on the health food pyramid. Her music corresponded exactly to the pictures and text. It was a really great idea.

Camila Monteiro: This was such a cute video of B-I-N-G-O. I know younger children would love it and would love to sing along.

Carmen Heap: Her video was based on the poem "Smart" by Shel Silverstein. It was neat to see the poem as a video with pictures that went along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment